Unfortunately, up until now life on the Archer Homestead hasn’t been very bustling. No new plans, no new purchases, and no real steps taken down the homesteading road.
Fortunately, starting in 2017 that’s all going to change!
Plans are in the works and are reading to take off this coming year and I can’t wait to share all the progress here!
Check back often for posts!
Meet the Homestead Herds
- Meet the New Flock!
- Selling the Goat
- Charlie, the Lost Kitten
- Drax the Destroyer ~ Our New Addition
- From 5.4lbs to 74.9lbs ~ Drax is 7 Months Old
- Preparing for Natural Disasters
- Saving Money on Thanksgiving Dinner
- Black Friday, Blue Bruises: Are you a Black Friday shopper?
- Trick or Treat: Saving Money on Halloween
Life on the Homestead
- Ice Storms
- I Love Cast Iron Cookware
- We have Eggs!
- The Dream of the Alaskan Mountains
- Farm Livin’ is the Life for Me
- Ah, My Favorite Months Have Arrived
- My Favorite Things About Christmas
- Love Halloween, Hate Scary
- The Beauty of Fall
- Ponies, Monkey’s, and Karma . . . Oh My!
- Finding a Better Balance
- I want to live in Stars Hollow