Well, I finally did it. I finally took the steps and started a street team, so now I’m here to recruit members. If you are interested in helping me promote my books, please read on! Please note: Because relationships are important to me, I will only be accepting a limited number of members.
What am I looking for? Please read all the expectations and rules before joining.
- Leave reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, and your personal blogs (if you have one) *Only when you feel the book warrants one
- Post tweets and retweet my posts on your Twitter when you see them on your feed
- Sharing my book related posts on your Facebook page *Must include a brief comment added to the post from you, please don’t write something vague or leave it empty.
- Invite friends and family who are interested into liking my Facebook page or Twitter accounts
- Share my book news on other social media outlets—Google+, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, Websites, Forums, and Book Clubs if you are apart of one *If you are a member of a book club and you talk your club into reading one of my novels and they all review it, I will award you with a special prize!!
- Promoting and inviting friends and family to my Facebook release parties
All I ask is that you share at least ONE promotional post on your social media accounts a month. You don’t have to do all of them.
And, when inviting your friends and family to like my social media or attend my release parties, you will only do this if they are interested. You will never have to do unsolicited promotion, so only if someone asks you then you would direct them toward my information.
What do you get when you join my team?
- Free ARCs (Advance Readers’ Copies) of new titles BEFORE they go on Preorder *Please DO NOT join just to read my novels for free when you have no intent of participating in the team or helping me with promotion. Doing so is rude and disrespectful, and I will remove you
- Awesome team member-only giveaways
- Fun contests to win fabulous swag
- Opportunities to name a characters in a future books
- Exclusive excerpts
- First viewings of my book covers
- Insider information about my upcoming releases
- Exclusive book sales
- Random details about characters of what I’m currently working on
- Sound-boarding on early book development for new books
- And lastly my undying GRATITUDE!!
Of course, with this team, I have to have some rules, so . . .
- Do NOT under any circumstances respond to a negative review on any of my books. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and be respectful of that.
- Please DO NOT join just for the chance to read my novels for free when you have no intention of participating in the team or helping me with promotion. Doing so is rude and disrespectful, and I will remove you.
- Please don’t be rude, negative, or pushy when promoting my novels!
- Please don’t be afraid to ask questions or afraid to approach me with a suggestion. Also don’t be afraid to let me know if you are having a problem with another member.
- Don’t feel obligated or guilty if you can’t participate in every task. Let me say it again, all I ask is that you share at least ONE promotional post on your social media accounts a month.
As the author I reserve the right to remove any member from the team if they are unable to follow the rules above. I will be sharing new updates about all of my current and future titles and I hope to see you all around the posts! Drama and spam will not be tolerated; this is a place for fun!
See you around the team!