Over the course of….well more years of my life than I care to admit, my New Year resolutions never seem to be followed for more than a few days. I suppose that is like most people, though. I would love to say right here and now that this year will be different. This year I will follow through with every single resolution until December 31, 2013. Perhaps, I will actually achieve such or perhaps I won’t. Who knows. But I will say that I am determined to at least attempt the endeavor.
Aside from the ever cliché, eat right, lose weight, and exercise resolutions – which I will admit are on my list – I thought I would expand on a deeper professional level. A month ago I was blessed with the ability to quit my job and stay home with my children. More than that though, I was given the ability to, once and for all in my life, pursue what I believe I was put on this earth to do: write.
Write all the books circling my imagination. Write my articles to supplement my income. Write my blogs to hopefully one day inspire another person. Just write, period.
So with that said, the resolutions I would like to add are:
- Finish this (%^&*(*&^%&* manuscript I have been working on since 2009 by February 1, 2013.
- Either A) obtain a contract from a publishing house on said manuscript or B) self publish the darn thing by December 31st, 2013
- Have two drafts finished on my second manuscript by December 31, 2013
- Write two articles a day, five days a week.
- Write one blog every week.
Happy New Year to all my followers! I hope that this year brings joy and blessings for each and every one of you. I can’t wait to see what everyone has in store for their blogs and I look forward to reading them all! Have a safe night in all your adventures!